Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our First PT!

2.10.2009

“I don’t know, but I’ve been told…
My hands and feet are really cold!”

As a welcome break from the hours of class time that we’ve been experiencing over the past week, our first PT session was held Monday morning.

Think cold, think 60+ mph winds…

Mike holds our guidon in the wind.
The pic may not show it, but he’s having to brace himself.

I was half thinking that the coordinators would call the PT session off (it was that bad).

Call it off?!? I should do some push ups for the thought alone…

Running behind the Taj Mahal.

They made us run. They made us push. They gave it to us just as they should have (all, including our Sergeant, running with us) and at the end of the 90 minutes, with our noses running, our eyes watering, our hearts pounding we felt better for it. We felt like we had a little taste of what is likely to come…

(Stay tuned!)